First chia pet experiment

A Clearanced Daniel-San chia pet!
A-hem! (Clearanced “expired” Daniel-San chia pet)

 Today I purchased my first ever chia pet on clearance at BAM…For just 10$ I acquired (1) Daniel-San karate kid chia pet….😂. i was super excited to get started..upon further notice I realized my chia pet expired in March 20/20…🤷🏼‍♀️ugh… well, I went forth & followed the steps in planting the seeds on my chia pet anyway…photos to follow.. 

Step (1) remove contents from box. (1) Daniel-San chia planter, (1) pack of chia seeds, & (1) drip pan 

Soak chia planter in bowl of water for 30 min

Mix 2tbsp of chia seeds in a bowl with 2/3 cups of water for 10 min

Seeds should form a jam like paste




Drain excess water from planter then, Using a spoon, butter knife or your finger, Apply seeds to chia planter. Once applied wait two days to fill your planter with water…& wait for it to grow! Pictures to come…

Popular posts from this blog

Sloss Fright furnace shuts down Halloween production.

The Cinema Show - Uphill Both Ways Podcast - Episode 128

When It Was Cool Podcast - Golden Girls and Family Matters - Episode 106