Netflix’s Dahmer













 I’m currently binging this new series! So far I love it.. To me Evan Peters is eerily creepy with his acting & how similar his mannerisms are to that of Jeffery Dahmer.. it’s um disturbing. The first episode was really just wow! It got to me..especially the part where the cops bring Dahmers father in to tell him about his son..he asks “what exactly has my son done”? & then they proceed to name off all the things…”umm Mr. Dahmer your son had a head in his refrigerator “..  I’m currently on episode 5 so I’ll be writing more about my final thoughts on this show once I wrap it up …one last thing is that song they keep playing on there - 

Please don’t go by KC & the sunshine band repeatedly played in this series gives me the chills! He didn’t want his company to leave him…so much so he drugs, kills, dismembers, eats them to “keep them close”… Chilling 












I swear! 😆

Popular posts from this blog

Sloss Fright furnace shuts down Halloween production.

The Cinema Show - Uphill Both Ways Podcast - Episode 128

When It Was Cool Podcast - Golden Girls and Family Matters - Episode 106